Monday 4 July 2022

Interview With Zaw Min Tun - 2019

My interview with defender, Zaw Min Tun, from May, 2019.


What are your early impressions of the Thai league?
A – I think Thai league is a very high standard and I am excited to be playing in it. All of the teams appear to have their strong points and it is very competitive.


After a good opening result, we struggled for a few weeks. Why do you think this happened?
A – Initially, there was a lack of understanding among the players. This was our main weak point.


So to what do you attribute our improvement?
A – We worked hard on our understanding of each other, our tactics and now we are more cohesive as a team.


What is the mood like in the camp?
A – The mood is good. We all get along really well.


How do you think we will perform for the rest of the season?
A – I think we will improve even more and become a much better, competitive team.


On a personal level, which has been your best game so far?
A – The match against Buriram Utd. I was very happy with my performance. I thought I had a solid game and didn’t make many mistakes.


It was entertaining to watch, but what are your feelings about the recent 7-5 win against Chiang Mai?
A – I wasn’t satisfied with the 7-5 win because of the fact we conceded too many goals.


How did it feel to score your first goal – the 3-2 win against Prachuap?
A – It made me feel very happy.


How closely are people back at home following your progress?
A – They are following my progress very closely and are happy to see me doing well.


What do you like to do when you’re not playing or training?
A – I enjoy spending my free time with my family.


Finally, do you have a message for the Chonburi fans?
A – Thank you for coming to support the team and for welcoming me. I promise I will always try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment