Sunday 16 October 2022

New! 5555 To Chonburi by Big Mick: 2022

About an hour after today's defeat, I received the following message from Buriram Utd fan, Big Mick. I think he enjoyed our loss, coupled with his team's return to the summit. Thanks, Mick.



55555 to Chonburi. I seen you crowwing on twatter lately and posting league tables everyday, well wear are you now??!! Your not top any more and you wont be again. Now the mitey Buriram boys are back on top and well stay their 55. Weve seen off them Mung Tong boys so now we'll sea you off to. Nobody messes with the Buriram. You have bean warned!!!

If you cant even beet bangkok uted at home you dont deserve to be on top of the thai premier league. And i remember we scored 3 passed you in 15 minits to. Ha ha. It was so easy. We even had a man sent of too give you a chance BUT you couldn;t beet us even then 555 I watched it on my telly. what a crap team you are. and you think youll be champion's. 55 I read that in you're interview. God you talk crap!! 55! no wonder no one follows you on twitter and no body reeds you're website!

I hope you wont be posting them league table's again but I mite!!! 55! You need to keep you're mouth shut Chonburi boy. You Bangkok lot are always the same thinking us isaan lot are all pessants who ride bufalos and live in mud huts. Well we dont. we all live in nice housses and have proper petts like cats and dogs. i have a swimming pool to. do you have a swimming pool. I bet you dont 55! See we're not thick peasants. And we have the best football teams. Like The Mitey BURIRAM!!

i'll still follow you on twatter only to sea what crap you post everyday now your not top. i cant wait to sea you drop down that league like a stone. I through a stone in my swimming pool yesterday and it sunk like Chonburi 555 that's all you are now..........a stone in the bottom of my swimming pool.

Write Id better go now i have to watch the hilite's of our massive win over Nong bua and i mite watch you're hilites too. Just so i can have LOLs!!! Oh, and i need to get that stone out of my pool. i dont want my grandkid's hurting there feet on it when they come round to swim in my swimming pool.

Sawardee crap.



No comments:

Post a Comment