Saturday 8 October 2022

New! The Season So Far: 2022

Kevin Aamlid shares his thoughts on our exciting start to the season.


What are your overall thoughts on the season so far?
The season so far has been great. We actually look competitive this year.

Which players have stood out?
Suksan for me has been the most impressive. A right back who is great defending and attacking. Really sad about his injury and I hope he can recover as soon as possible. Danilo of course is another player that deserves praise. I think he looks better now than he did with his previous club (Suphanburi). Amadou has also stood out. He's fantastic on the bll and cuts inside from the wing very well. Channarong too has looked great. I hope BG and Buriram Utd don't plan on taking him away!

What has been the highlight?
Beating Muang Thong Utd 5-1 away is definitely the highlight so far. Easily the best away game I've ever been to. Winning against BG was also pleasing. It's nice to see that even though they have taken one of our best players in recent times (Worachit),  they still can't get the job done.

And the low point?
Our one loss, against Buriram Utd. Awful beginning to the match. Songchai really messed up there. I hope he can find his confidence again and come back stronger. He managed to get an assist in the last game.

What are your hopes from here?
I hope we can avoid further injuries to key players. Also hope we can continue our great frm and win the league. It's going to be tough, but we have shown tht we have what it takes. In addition, I don't want us to sell any of our key player. This didn't work out well for us last season. I hope that the board know that if we keep our best players and get good results, fans will come to matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment