Thursday 17 September 2020

What's Thiagoing On? Mixtape: 2015

WHAT'S THIAGOING ON?

2nd June, 2015

So far, there's nothing official from the club, but a personal message from Anderson dos Santos on social media seems to indicate that our star striker, Thiago Cunha, might soon be on his way. Obviously, I hope this isn't true, as the Brazilian is a genuine terrace hero at Chonburi and one of the true entertainers in the TPL. Below is my TC to leave soundtrack. Turn it up to 11, enjoy and hope that he doesn't ThiaGO:

Good To See You Thiago - The Ramones

Should I Stay Or Should I Thiago - The Clash

Don't Thiago Breaking My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee

Thiago Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac

He'll Have Thiago - Jim Reeves

Where Did Our Thiago - The Supremes

Baby, Please Don't Thiago - Them

Don't Thiago - Yazoo

Love Grows (Where My Thiagoes) - Edison Lighthouse

What's Thiagoing On - Marvin Gaye

Say It Ain't So, Thiago - Murray Head

I Don't Want Thiago To Chelsea - Elvis Costello

Don't Make Thiago - Johnny Cash

Wake Me Up Before You Thiago - Wham

As Thiagoes By - The Rolling Stones


No comments:

Post a Comment