Monday 30 September 2019

Chonburi FC Movie Quotes: 2013

To coincide with the 2013 Oscars, I matched that season's Chonburi player squad numbers with the Top 50 Movie Quotes of all time.




1. Panupong Pichitham: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
Rhett Butler
Gone with the Wind
1939


3. Nattapong Samana: "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
Terry Malloy
On the Waterfront
1954


4. Kiatprawut Saiweaw: "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
Dorothy Gale
The Wizard of Oz
1939

6. Suttinun Phukhom: "Go ahead, make my day."
Harry Callahan
Sudden Impact
1983

7. Arthit Sunthornphit: "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
Norma Desmond
Sunset Boulevard
1950



8. Therdsak Chaiman: "May the Force be with you."
Han Solo
Star Wars
1977

9. Ivan Boskovic: "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
Margo Channing
All About Eve
1950

10. Pipob On-Mo: "You talkin' to me?"
Travis Bickle
Taxi Driver
1976

11. Anucha Kitpongsri: "What we've got here is failure to communicate."
Captain
Cool Hand Luke
1967

13. Anuwat Nakkasem: "Love means never having to say you're sorry."
Jennifer Cavilleri Barrett
Love Story
1970

14. Kaikitti In-Utane: "The stuff that dreams are made of." 
Sam Spade
The Maltese Falcon
1941



15. Fode Diakite: "E.T. phone home."
E.T.
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
1982

16. Akarawin Sawasdee: "They call me Mister Tibbs!"
Virgil Tibbs
In the Heat of the Night
1967

17. Sarawut Jantaphan: "Rosebud."
Charles Foster Kane
Citizen Kane
1941

18. Sinthaweechai Hathairattanakool: "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
Arthur "Cody" Jarrett
White Heat
1949

19. Adul Lahso: "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"
Howard Beale
Network
1976


20. Irfan Bachdim: "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Rick Blaine
Casablanca
1942

21. Sukree Etae: "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
Hannibal Lecter
The Silence of the Lambs
1991

22. Kazuto Kushida: "Bond. James Bond."
James Bond
Dr. No
1962

24. Kroerkrit Thaweekarn: "I am big! It's the pictures that got small."
Norma Desmond
Sunset Boulevard
1950

25. Chonlatit Jantakam: "Show me the money!"
Rod Tidwell
Jerry Maguire
1996

26. Anderson dos Santos: "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?" 
Lady Lou
She Done Him Wrong
1933



27. Samuel Gbenga Ajayi: "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!" 
"Ratso" Rizzo
Midnight Cowboy
1969

29. Jetsadakorn Hemdaeng: "You can't handle the truth!"
Col. Nathan R. Jessup
A Few Good Men
1992

31. Nurul Sriyangem: "After all, tomorrow is another day!"
Scarlett O'Hara
Gone with the Wind
1939

33. Prasit Nuamsala: "I'll have what she's having."
Customer
When Harry Met Sally...
1989

34. Noppanon Cachpalayuk: "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."
Marie "Slim" Browning
To Have and Have Not
1944

35. Puttinan Wanasri: "You're gonna need a bigger boat." 
Martin Brody
Jaws
1975

36. Surawich Lokavit: "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"
"Gold Hat"
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
1948


37. Thiago Cunha: "I'll be back."
The Terminator
The Terminator
1984


No comments:

Post a Comment