Saturday 6 February 2021

NEW!! Interview With A Nakorn Ratchasima Fan: 2021

Pre match interview with Nakorn Ratchasima fan, Mark Loveridge.



Please can you introduce yourself
Hi, I'm Mark Loveridge a Swatcat fan, currently based in England. 


How long have you been following the club and why did you start supporting them?
I've been following Swatcat since 2010.I started following Swatcat only because I was getting free tickets, in fact I still do. Don't ask. Actually, I was following Bangkok Utd because they played in green and white, the same as Yeovil FC my UK team, but didn't like the type of football they were playing. Well, it was a toss up between Khong Kaen and Swatcat. Swatcat being the bigger club, I chose them. 


How do you stay in touch with events at NRFC and watch the games?
I stay in touch with all the team news through social media. I never miss a game. I can always find a link for a game online or a Swatcat fan will send me a link, for which I'm forever grateful. I love our fans. 


What do you miss most about match days?
The only thing I miss at the moment is the banter with all us lot on match days. It's part of the fun, even when the football is dire.


What have been your impressions of the team's performances so far this season?
It's been a dreadful start. We had to get rid of the coach, Joksic and goalkeeper, Cunningham, out of the team. But we've had a lot of injuries. But when Dennis Murillo came back and a change of keeper, things changed. Also with Teerasak Po-on in charge, things have improved 100%. In Korat now, he's becoming God. Done a brilliant job. 


What are your expectations for the rest of it?
My expectations are just to finish above Bangkok Utd or Samut Prakan City. They are the two teams... well, I'll  just leave it there. 


What are your long term ambitions for the club?
My long term ambitions for the club are to win the league again, which people forget we won once. We are a top 3 team with 30,000 supporters. 


If you could give any advice to the people who run your club, what would it be?
My advice to the club is give us a club shop and a decent transport system to get back to Korat after the game. At the moment, it stinks. 


On to Sunday, what do you know about Chonburi FC?
What do I know about Chonburi? Very little. Sorry, I only care about Swatcat, not what the rest of the league are doing. 


Which of your players should we look out for?
Our best players are Dennis - because he can score from anywhere - and Amadou Ouattara - he's our engine room, quick and never gives up. As for Dennis, teams fear him and that's why they go after him all the time. I love him, literally. 


Finally, how do you think the TPL/FAT have handled the current crisis?
As for the TPL/FAT, if they follow what the UK FA are doing, they should run it the same way. But, at the end of day, the TPL is the TPL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment