Tuesday 2 February 2021

NEW!! Interview With Prince Fola: 2021

FA Cup 3rd round, Chonburi v Suphanburi (3rd February, 2021): My pre match interview with Sharks striker, Prince Fola.


How are you and the other new players settling in at Chonburi FC?
I have many friends here already in the team and the staff and people know me so settling in has been easy. Everyone here is like a family and helpful so I must say we are all feeling welcomed and ready to go.


What are your feelings on your debut against Buriram Utd? 
Honestly after long time without playing, I must say am happy that I got to play. The result didn’t go our way, and the team is not complete at that time too, but I was impressed by the performance of the young players.


How easy has it been for you during the current break?
I must say we are putting in a lot of work, so nothing has been easy. Hard work all the way till this moment.


What have you been doing to keep fit and occupy your time?
We have Zoom sessions, and personal programs from the trainer. I also try to do good recovery and relax with movies and games. I've been eating healthy as well.


What instructions have the club given you over the past 6 weeks?
We were asked not to travel far and to be extra careful when going out and beware of crowded locations. Also the team have been checking the body condition (weight and fat) and there are fines if you are overweight or have more fat.


What have the training sessions been like?
Honestly speaking, we have worked so well and even had two sessions a day on numerous occasions. The preparation has been great.


What are your expectations for Wednesday's match? 
It feels great to be able to look forward to a match again, but unfortunately I am out of this game due to a small injury I got during training. However, our expectation is to go all the way in this tournament. 


Which Suphanburi players are you most wary of ?
I think they have great players, but Leandro Assumpciao will be the danger man. His records are there to show and on his day he is difficult to nullify. 


Is there anything else you'd like to add?
I hope I will be back to help the team as soon as possible and am sure we have enough quality to compete.

No comments:

Post a Comment