Friday 19 August 2022

New! Interview With Danilo Alves: 2022

My exclusive interview with new Chonburi striker, Danilo Alves.


How did you enjoy your time at Suphanburi?
I am grateful for the opportunity they have given me.  I always did my best to help the club and I was always treated well by the people of the city.  Me and my family was very happy in Suphanburi city.


Why did you choose to join Chonburi?
Chonburi is a big team and its name is known in many countries not just Thailand.  The style of play caught my attention. They like to have the ball and play forward.


What did you know about Chonburi before you came here?
I knew many things. My manager, Anderson dos Santos, played for the club and was a champion. He gave me great information about the club. It is a big family club.  It is a club that has a very big differential in its treatment with players and especially with young players.  I believe I made the right team choice and I am very happy at Chonburi FC.


How have you settled in at the club and in the area?
I'm living in Bangsean, and I'm really enjoying the city.  My son is going to school and there are a lot of things nearby.  The most important thing is that my family is happy.  So I can relax to focus on my work.


Why do you think Brazilian players like playing in Thailand? And why do you think they are so successful?
We like Thailand very much because it is very similar to Brazil. The atmosphere, the people are very receptive, treat us very well and make us feel at home.  And everybody wants to play where they feel happy and Thailand gives us all that.  Brazilians have their style of play. Thais like to see us dribble, they always want to win games, etc.  This makes many Brazilians come to play in Thailand and stay for many years.


How have the team played in the pre season friendlies?
We played well and we had a good pre season. We are ready for our first game.


How happy are you with your performances in pre season?
I am very happy that I have adapted with the players. Everyone treats me very well and it's easier to adapt.


How have the other new players performed in pre season?
I believe that all the players are very well prepared for the championship. Everyone already knows each other very well.


Which of your Chonburi team mates have most impressed you?
The players that impressed me the most were the young players of the club. They are very good and very good quality, especially Kaman.


What do you think the team will achieve this season?
We are all training to be number one on the leaderboard and win all the competitions we play in.


How has the team been preparing for Saturday's match?
We are focused. We did everything the coach asked for this first game. And I believe we will get the positive result. The Chonburi style of play is quick passing exchange, always playing for people looking to score goals and win the game


Has Sasom given you any special advice or instructions?
Yes, he is always giving advice and giving instructions to improve our game.  He's been asking us to focus on the passes. He's always focused on the combined plays.  But he's been making me very comfortable to play my football.  I'm very confident for this season.


This is a bit cheeky, but would you care to make a score prediction?
It is very difficult to guess the future. We have to focus on each game and earn as many points as possible to always be at the top of the table.


Do you have a special goal celebration planned if you score on Saturday?
I don't have it yet, for me every goal is special.  Last season I had a lot of different celebrations because they always sent me videos with dancing etc and when I scored goals I did what some people and fans asked me to do. Hahahahaha!


Do you have a message for the Chonburi fans?
I'm a player who always gives my best to help my team.  And I hope to make the fans happy by scoring many goals.


Is there anything else you would like to say?
I'm very happy in Chonburi and hope to be able to win a trophy this season. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment