Thursday 12 December 2019

25 Things You'll Never Hear Inside Chonburi Stadium: 2013



“I see Heng’s got his tactics spot on again this week.”

“This ref’s good ‘un. He’s got everything right today.”

“I hear Muang Thong United are winning. That’s good news.”

“Yet another cracking goal from Kushida.”

“It’s good to see Boskovic throwing his weight around again.”

“Pattaya United have asked for more tickets for next week’s derby.”

“I really admire those people with megaphones who are standing in front of the Buriram United fans.”

“Pass me a beer.”

“Are you enjoying your sandwich?”

“I’m glad that craze for pre match huddles has died out.”

“I wish they’d fix this p.a. system. I can’t hear a bloomin’ thing.”

“Good on the club for keeping the same kit two years running.”

“In my opinion, we don’t play enough friendlies.”

“I really enjoy those trips to Samut Songkhram.”

“Arthit is clearly the best left back we’ve got.”

“I see Kushida’s been dropped.”

“Oh good. I’m sitting next to the drummer.”

“I’m not watching this rubbish every week. I’m going to start supporting Pattaya United.”

“These roving food vendors inside the stadium are a great idea.”

"Therdsak's too old and too slow. It's time we got rid."

"Pipob's a lazy beggar. I wish he'd put some effort in."

"I see the Ian Walker deal is back on."

"I think Worawi's doing a good job."

"I hope the players have benefited from their week off."

"That 'Welcome to Hell' banner at Muang Thong, has really put me off going there."

No comments:

Post a Comment