Monday 27 July 2020

Interview With A Binh Duong Fan: 2009

I caught up with Binh Duong fan, Tanh Tam, ahead of the AFC Cup quarter final second leg clash on 30th September, 2009. Here's what he had to say:
 

Me - What is your name and where do you come from? 
TT - My name is Thanh Tam and I come from Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. 

Me - How long have you been supporting Binh Duong? 
TT - I have been supporting Binh Duong for about 2 months. 

Me - Please can you tell me a bit about your club. 
TT - Just now we are one of the best teams in V-League. Binh Duong were the Vietnamese champions in 2007and 2008. We finished runners up in 2006 and 2009. 

Me - Who are your main rivals? 
TT - The main rivals of Binh Duong in the 2009 season were Da Nang, the eventual V-League champions. Our other rivalries are with Long An, Song Lam Nghe An and T&T Hanoi. 

Me - How many of your fans came to Thailand? 
TT - About 200 fans of Binh Duong went to Thailand to support their team in the first leg. 

Me - What sort of reception will our fans receive from Binh Duong fans? 
TT - On September 30th, The Reds of Binh Duong will welcome The Blues of Chonburi. 

Me - What do you know about Chonburi FC and Thai football? 
TT - I know that Chonburi is one of the strongest teams in the Thai-League. I am a big fan of Chonburi and I hope that they will have a lot of success in the Thai-League. I am also a fan of Zico from the time he played for Thai team. I believe that Chonburi will play well on Wednesday. 

Me - Is there anything else you'd like to add? 
TT - I think Binh Duong v Chonburi will be a wonderful match. 

Me - Thank you for answering my questions. 
TT - Thank you for asking me! Have a good match! 

No comments:

Post a Comment