Saturday 15 February 2020

Bangkok Glass v Chonburi - Video Diary: 2015

Bangkok Glass v Chonburi - Video Diary
26th April, 2015


Bangkok Glass is always one of my favourite away trips. Therefore, I thought it would be an ideal candidate for a video diary. And it didn't disappoint.

I made the journey with my good friend Brian and we met up with Malky from BKK Football Blog at the ground. Both of them were happy enough to contribute - which made my job easier.

I filmed a lot of footage on the day - more than I'd intended - so editing became quite difficult - and time consuming. It was my first effort on Windows Movie Maker and I'm quite proud of the results - particularly my Taxi Driver homage in Part Three. Any lip readers out there might be able to spot that I'm actually quoting Alan Partridge during that sequence.

The man in the photo accompanying this article is a Bangkok Glass security guard who was taking photos of Chonburi fans throughout the match. He gets his own little starring role in the video.

The soundtrack comes courtesy of American TV Cops.


Part One

Part Two

Part Three


No comments:

Post a Comment