Friday 7 February 2020

Opening Day: 2009

TPL
Chonburi 1-0 BEC Tero
Princess Srindhorn Stadium, SriRacha
Saturday 7th March, 2009
Attendance n/a

Programme

Ticket

Photos



Match Report
A strange game. Good in parts, but lots of niggly little incidents.

Another quality free kick from Arthit to win it and he could have scored a couple more. I thought he was our best player today.

I would question Zico's team selection. I know Adul is injured, but why no Anderson, no Suree, Kone starting on the bench?

However, Kiatprawut was included as a sub, which is great news.

Expect serious repercussions for Tero's Bamba; he took off his shirt and threw it at the referee after being sent off. Shameful behaviour. Akran too was lucky to stay on the field after abusing the ref and getting involved in one or two unsavoury incidents.

I was very pleased with the attendance. I'd say about 4,500 - 5,000. Let's hope that they keep coming.

Video


No comments:

Post a Comment