Friday 28 August 2020

NEW!! Twenty Things I've Lost Whilst Supporting Chonburi: 2020

TWENTY THINGS I’VE LOST WHILST SUPPORTING CHONBURI


Two (!!) inflatable sharks
My blue coat
The will to live
My Chonburi v Gamba Osaka AFC CL programme
VHS tapes containing my interviews and features for ESPN & Star Sports
A few cans of beer
My temper
Puritat Jarigarnon’s match worn shirt
Charnwit Polcheewin's phone number
A few umbrellas


A rare Chonburi FC flag
A THB500 bet
Faith in the senior management
My original website - including articles, match reports, interviews, photos etc
My independent Chonburi FC Facebook page - because it "violates the page's terms", apparently
Contact with people
A Chonburi FC baseball cap
The TV I won in a post match raffle
Most of my photos from the 2014 "Almost Double" season
My "Chonburi FC : Hey Ho, Let's Go!" banner


No comments:

Post a Comment