Sunday 16 August 2020

Value For Money?: 2015

BEC Tero 1-2 Chonburi
72 Anniversary Stadium, Minburi
Attendance 3,425
Sunday 16th August, 2015



VALUE FOR MONEY?
Last night, we were charged B180 to sit in the same uncovered stand with no seats, as the home fans, who paid only B100 for the privilege. Quite outrageous in my opinion but, did we get our money's worth? Here's a breakdown:

90 minutes = B2 per minute (plus 4 minutes free injury time)

3 goals = B60 per goal

3 points = B60 per point

5 yellow cards = B36 per yellow card

1 penalty = B180 per penalty

10 corners = B18 per corner

2 goals from Thiago Cunha = B90 per goal from Thiago Cunha

2 glaring misses by Thiago Cunha when it was easier to score = B90 per glaring miss by Thiago Cunha when it was easier to score

180 sideways or backwards passes by Purithat = B1 per sideways or backwards pass by Purithat (I've used artistic license here, but you get the point)

1 forward pass by Purithat = B180 per forward pass by Purithat (No artistic license here. This one's genuine!)

1 surging run forward by a Chonburi player (dos Santos) = B180 per surging run forward by a Chonburi player

2 match winning saves by Sinthaweechai = B90 per match winning save by Sinthaweechai

25 minutes of Pipob on the pitch = B7.2 per minute of Pipob on the pitch (he came on as a sub and was then substituted himself)

2 trips to the toilet = B90 per trip to the toilet (I didn't actually need to go the second time but I wanted to get my money's worth. I would have used plenty of toilet paper too, but they didn't have any so I left the tap running)

4 times I was underneath the giant flag = B45 per time I was underneath the giant flag

30 aeroplanes flying overhead = B6 per aeroplane flying overhead

5 times I was subjected to inane exhortations to the home fans over the crackling, high pitched BEC Tero pa system = B36 per time I was subjected to inane exhortations to the home fans over the crackling, high pitched BEC Tero pa system

A win = Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment