Thursday 16 April 2020

We Keep Ourselfs To Ourselfs by Big Mick, The Buriram Fan: 2018

We Keep Ourselfs To Ourselfs
by Big Mick, The Buriram Fan
September, 2018


I dont know why I’ve been asked to write this. We keep ourselfs to ourselfs up here and arent interested in any other teams. I hate Chonburi. I hate all you Bangkok teams. You all think your so grate but what have you won. Nothing. Thats what. Buriram have won everything. The league the cups everything. We are the best.

Yous are all jellous cos we have the best team. The best players. The best staydium and the best coach – not the kind you drive in – the kind what tells the players what to do and stuff. We have the best chairman to. Khun Newin. He’s grate. Hes built us football grounds and car race tracks and a 7-11 on every corner. I bet you haven’t got any of those in chonburi Bangkok. Hes good to the fans as well. He invited us all round his house once. He werent there he was out on his big motorbike but we all had loads of beers and got really pissed. Ha ha.

I bet you wish you’re chairman would do that. His missus wasnt there either but she made us some sanwitches. Jam. I love beer and sanwitches me. I love beer more but sanwitches are good. My missus cant make sanwitches. shes from esarn so can only make rice. But weve got a English bar up here so I can get me roast on a Sunday and a full English every other day. Can you get that in Chonburi Bangkok. I bet you cant. Khun Newin gets it all in specially for us. He says noone else in Thailad can import english food only him. Its the only place in Thailand you can get it. I bet you wished you lived in buriram so you could get english food. ha, ha.

Hes also the only person in Thailand who can ride a moterbike without a helmet. If anyone else does it they have to go to prison for TEN YEARS. we no this is true cos he told us just before he got them two kids boxing to give us all a laugh. And I don’t want to go back inside not after the last seven times.

I wish my missus was more like his missus. Shes called Caroona and shes dead cool. Shes just like us. One of the ordinary fans. She sings and stuff and weres nice clothes. I once heard her swearing at a referee. She called him a #*%! but in Thai so he couldnt understand. I understood though. I no all the Thai swear words.

Anyway Buriram Utd are the kings of Football. We will win everything for ever cos were so grate and have grate people like Khun newin and his missus telling us what to do. We’ll be Kings of asia next year then youll all be sorry. Ha ha Buriram su su.

No comments:

Post a Comment